Written by timsdd on Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 in My Camera Equipment.
HERE is my camera body and lens, the body is the Canon 40D
* 10.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
* 6.5 fps continuous shooting, max. burst 75 JPEGs
* New AF system with 9 cross-type sensors
* DIGIC III processor
* 3.0” LCD with Live View mode
* EOS Integrated Cleaning System
* Clear and bright viewfinder
* Customizable Picture Style processing parameters
The live view mode is a lifesaver. I did not realize it at the time but I am ever so thankful that it is on this camera. It is ENTIRELY useful for macro work AND makes using my TSE lens quite easy, a lot easier than if you didn’t have one!
The lens is the 24-105/4L.
I had to take these pics with my small P&S, Canon Digital Elph (SD1000)